Thoughts on: Stark Tower DefensePosted: June 4, 2010
For the most part this is a straightforward Tower Defense game except that the player’s units are themed after characters from the Marvel universe.
Dr. Doom and the Lethal Legion are launching a major assault to capture Stark Tower. Can you stop them?
- Ms. Marvel ( this is oddly the weakest unit in the game and is the only unit that can’t attack aerial enemies)
- Spider-Man (this unit slows down and damages enemies)
- Iron Man (better damage and range)
- Cyclops ( even better damage and range)
- Thor ( Can attack multiple targets)
You progress through the game by defeating waves of enemies that come in from different areas of the “board” as they attempt to make their way past your defenses and into a particular building on the “board”. As you move up levels in the game the number of enemy units per wave increases. The units also get stronger, armored ground, flying and boss units start appearing. I’ve gotten to at least level 11 but it usually ends soon afterwards.
Your units can be upgraded of course to increase ( damage, range, rate of fire) for the right amount of cash, which you acquire by defeating enemy units.
I find it to be a fun, free online game to play from time to time. Play it through your web browser and make sure you have Adobe Flash Player installed.
Game web page