If you didn’t know about it already, Jasco Games is developing a Mega Man tabletop board game. The video above is prototype gameplay footage showing off Mega Man and Roll going through a few stages and boss battles.
Looks like you can leave gameplay questions in the comments section and have a good chance of getting a response.
Users on Windows Vista and Windows 7 already have access to Chess Titans which definitely offers better graphics. What Winboard lacks in graphics makes up for in other handy features…
- Take a screenshot of the game board from within the game window
- Save your game, so you can continue it later
- Move list history mini window
- set (custom) thinking time
- Use your own sound (.wav) files
- International languages ( Russian, Italian, Spanish, German, Chinese)
You can even use the game board without a computer opponent. This allows you to play with a local human opponent even plan out strategies by playing with both sides of the board.